2.3.09
Best SMART Board Lesson, so far
I did a lesson on polite manners using interactive software on the SMART board. It was the first time some of my students have seen a SMART board. The students were engaged in the activity and eager to answer, especially when their response included interacting with the SMART board. The program included social video clips and animated characters. We were able to stop or review the clips as we discussed the situations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great Job! I liked the idea on using the interactive software to teach polite manners. I would love to see what you did with the video clips and animated characters. It sounds interesting for me to possibly do in my 5th grade class.
ReplyDeleteDid you have to teach much or did the interactive do most of the talking? I have not explored to much with interactive video.
ReplyDelete